What I Bring to the Table
Areas of Expertise
My core training is in the realm of prevention where my primary areas of expertise include:
- Health risk assessments and biometric screenings
- Non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic testing
- Personalized lifestyle and population health management
- Exercise prescription and programming
- Complementary and integrative rehabilitation modalities
- Nutrition interventions for health management
- Digital health and patient/consumer-facing technologies
In these domains, I’ve designed, developed and conducted quantitative and qualitative research studies within academia and formulated strategic frameworks for delivering related programs and services in clinical, community, and workplace settings.
I’ve devoted my full attention, energy, and expertise to a wide range of projects. Here’s a quick list of some of my most recent undertakings.
- Spearheaded the ideation and creation of personalized health-specific, web-based solutions and services for enterprise content management platforms and providers in healthcare, workplace, community, fitness and wellness sectors.
- Conceptualized and established a technology-based health communication and promotion post-baccalaureate certificate program that’s primarily focused on applying research, data analysis and best practices to health communications and social marketing.
- Led multiple writing projects related to healthy lifestyle promotion practices, formulated strategic frameworks for delivering integrated health services in clinical and workplace settings, and devised standards for building research capacity in the digital health realm.
No project is too large or too small for me to tackle. I can deliver exceptional results with on-time and on-budget execution.
My current interests are largely centered on algorithmic design for web-based products, services and programs aimed at chronic disease prevention, risk reduction, and health promotion.
I am particularly interested in leveraging mobile health (mHealth), telemedicine, and emerging digital health technologies (smartwatches, wireless physiological sensors and wearable devices) to deliver high-touch, personalized self-care and self-management advice for patients, consumers and communities.
As a subject matter expert, I can work with your data scientist(s) to produce the outcomes you’re looking for.
The information I provide in articles and blogs is solely for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you’re concerned about your health, contact a physician for medical advice.